- 1 Cup salted butter
- 1 Cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ Cup toasted and finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a handheld or stand mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and mix until crumbly.
- Add pecans and milk, mixing just until mixture comes together.
- Turn out onto floured surface, and roll into a log. Slice into ¼ inch slices.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
Serve as is, or create sandwich cookies with pecan butter and your favorite jelly.