- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup salted Georgia Grown peanuts
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Pour butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for 20 seconds. Stir the mixture and cook for another 20 seconds. Repeat this process until butterscotch chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add the peanuts and noodles to the peanut butter mixture. Gently stir until all of the noodles and peanuts are coated.
- Drop by forkfuls onto waxed paper and cool until set.
- Enjoy with a glass of Georgia Grown milk!