- 9 King’s Hawaiian rolls, sliced
- 4 Ounces Sweet Grass Dairy Green Hill, cut ¼ inch slices
- 4 Slices baked ham
- ¼ Cup Unicoi Preserves Cherry Jalapeno Spread
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Spread one side of rolls with Cherry Jalapeno Spread. Layer cheese and ham on top of spread.
- Heat panini press or cast iron skillet to medium heat. Butter one side of rolls with one tablespoon of butter if using cast iron skillet or both sides if using panini press.
- Place butter side down if using cast iron skillet then top with another skillet to press down. Cook about 5 minutes then butter top and flip, repeating cooking time.
Remove from pan, let sit for 2-3 minutes then cut and serve. Serves 6-9 people.