- 2 cups diced and roasted sweet potatoes with your favorite seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups diced red pepper
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeds removed, diced
- 1 16-ounce container liquid eggs, or 8 shell eggs, cooked soft scrambled and set aside
- 1 ½ cups grated white cheddar, monterey or pepper jack cheese
- 1 16-ounce bag Baker Farms chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 jar salsa of your choice
- Hot sauce of your choice
- Cilantro leaves, ¼ c
- 10 soft taco size tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil is shimmering, add onion, garlic, red pepper and jalapeño. Saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add kale, and saute until wilted. Remove from heat, and add eggs and sweet potatoes, tossing to incorporate. Taste for seasoning.
- Heat tortillas, if desired (this will make burritos easier to wrap), by dipping your fingers in water to lightly moisten each tortilla before placing on a microwave safe plate and covering with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Keep tortillas covered with a towel while you roll each burrito.
- Place first tortilla on a cutting board and spoon ¼ cup of the burrito mixture slightly offset toward the bottom third. Top with salsa, cheese, hot sauce, and cilantro.
- Fold right and left sides in to partially cover the filling, then roll up the bottom half over and roll the burrito tightly. Set aside to serve right away, or immediately roll tightly in plastic wrap to freeze.
- To serve from fresh: Grill both sides in a dry skillet to melt cheese if desired.
- To serve from frozen: Remove burrito from plastic wrap. Wrap with a paper towel and microwave on high for 1-1 1/2 minutes per side.