- 6 cups arugula (one 7-ounce bag)
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Dressing (makes about ½ cup):
- 2 tablespoons Pride Road Hibiscus Jelly
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced Vidalia onions
- Salt and pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together hibiscus jelly, vinegar, and lemon juice. Gradually whisk in the oil. Add the onions, toss to coat with the dressing, and let them soften for 10 minutes. Fish out the onions with a fork, and set aside.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. Add more oil if you like to balance it out to your taste.
To serve: Toss arugula with some of the dressing in a large bowl. Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with watermelon, feta, pumpkin seeds, and marinated onions.