- 2 cups sweet potatoes, medium dice
- 1 cup Vidalia onion, medium dice
- 1 cup mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup multi-colored peppers, medium dice
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- Smoked or regular paprika
- Olive or pecan oil
- 4 fresh farm eggs (if available)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine sweet potatoes and peppers in a medium bowl. Drizzle with a little olive or pecan oil, tossing to coat. Sprinkle salt & pepper and small amount of garlic powder and paprika over vegetables, toss again to distribute spices.
- Spread vegetables on baking sheet, bake 20 – 25 minutes or until just tender.
- Repeat procedure with remaining vegetables. Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until just tender.
- Divide between desired ramekins or dishes.
- Top each dish with poached or fried egg.
- Serves 4.