- 1 bag assorted baby potatoes, about 1-inch diameter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, tossing to distribute spices and coat well.
- Place potatoes in an oven/grill proof dish. Grill over indirect heat or bake 30 – 45 minutes or until fork tender. If potatoes are larger, adjust cooking time.
- Serve with Shitake Smothered Grilled Steak and Blue Cheese Stuffed Vidalia Onion.
- Serves 4.