- 9 King’s Hawaiian Rolls, sliced
- 10 – 12 Ounces cooked shredded or sliced chicken
- 4 Ounces Sweet Grass Dairy Thomasville Tomme, sliced thin
- ¼ Cup Perdue blackberry jam
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Spread one side of rolls with blackberry jam.
- Layer cheese and chicken on top of jam.
- Heat panini press or cast iron skillet to medium heat. Butter one side of rolls with one tablespoon of butter if using cast iron skillet or both sides if using panini press.
- Place butter side down if using cast iron skillet then top with another skillet to press down. Cook about 5 minutes then butter top and flip, repeating cooking time.
- Remove from pan, let sit for 2-3 minutes then cut and serve.
Serves 6-9 people.