- 6-8-pound smoked ham
- 4 cups of Coca-Cola
- 2 tablespoons mustard (spicy brown, yellow or Dijon)
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- If using charcoal, split coals.
- If using gas, leave center burner off.
- If using Big Green Egg, use the convector.
- Using an aluminum foil pan or line a metal pan with foil, place ham in pan and score the top with a sharp knife, making shallow cuts about an inch apart then repeat in the opposite direction making a crisscross pattern.
- Place on grill and cook for about 1 hour.
- While ham is cooking the first hour, reduce Coca-Cola and mustard in a saucepan over medium heat until reduced to 1 cup.
- After 1 hour, baste ham with glaze liberally.
- Repeat glazing about every 10 minutes, using drippings in the pan as well.
- Cook an additional 45 – 60 minutes or until nicely glazed.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serves 12 with leftovers for sandwiches.