- 1 large English cucumber, 1/8 inch sliced or cut into ¼ inch wedges
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 lime, one half zested, both halves juiced
- 1 TBSP Oliver Farm Pumpkin Seed Oil
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Fragrant chili powder or crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, or combination cilantro and mint, leaves picked from the stems and roughly torn
- 1/4 jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss cucumbers with a good pinch of salt.
- Add lime juice and zest and toss to coat.
- Add sliced peaches, jalapeño if using, and red onion and toss once to combine.
- Sprinkle over red pepper flakes or chili powder.
- Arrange salad on your serving dish.
- Drizzle Oliver Farm Pumpkin Seed Oil just before serving and garnish with cilantro, mint and queso fresco or feta, if using.