- 5 Cups cubed and roasted sweet potatoes
- ¾ Cup chopped celery
- ½ Cup chopped red peppers
- ¼ Cup chopped green onions
- ¼ Cup chopped red onions
- ½ Cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 Each minced and seeded fresh jalapeno
- 1 Teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon blackening seasoning
- ¾ Cup local honey
- 3 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- ¼ Cup apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, celery, red peppers, green onions, red onions, pickle relish and jalapeno.
- In a small bowl combine all seasonings, honey, mustard and apple cider vinegar. Whisk together until blended.
- Pour dressing over sweet potato mixture and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
For an added treat add crumbled bacon!