- 4 Cups shredded collard greens
- 2 Ounces butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1/3 Cup diced onions
- 1 Clove minced garlic
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- ½ Cup hot sauce
- 1 ½ Cups cooked shredded chicken
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 4 Ounces crumbled blue cheese, divided
- ¼ Cup chopped scallions
- Preheat broiler.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cooking until translucent.
- Add collard greens to skillet and cook until soft and wilted.
- Add cream cheese and hot sauce, mixing well to combine.
- When mixture is thoroughly combined, add shredded chicken, sour cream, scallions and half of blue cheese, mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch cast iron pan. Sprinkle remaining blue cheese on top then broil for 5 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips, carrots and celery.