- 4 medium Vidalia onions, peeled, top and bottom cut off
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- ¼ cup blue cheese or gorgonzola, crumbled
- Salt & pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce
- Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, scoop center out of onions, making a 1 – 1 ½ inch cavity.
- Reserve scooped onion for another use. Season cavity with salt & pepper. Put one roasted garlic clove and one tablespoon blue cheese in each cavity. Drizzle a few drops of Worcestershire and hot sauce over blue cheese.
- Wrap each onion in aluminum foil, gathering foil on top, forming a pouch. Grill over indirect heat or bake for 45 – 60 minutes or until soft. Unwrap and serve hot.