Blueberry Lemon Icebox Pie
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 ¾ Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ Cup sugar
- ½ Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest (about 1lemon)
- ¾ Cup fresh lemon juice (about 5lemons)
- 2 Cups Georgia blueberries
- ¼ Cup blueberry jelly
Bake the crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
Mix the filling
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
- The mixture will begin to thicken as you mix. Pour into cooled crust.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Top and cool
- Distribute blueberries over top of pie.
- Melt blueberry jelly in microwave.
- Using a silicone brush, brush blueberries with melted jelly.
- Chill pie for several hours or overnight.